Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Unnoticed similarity

Friday I bought a t-shirt in a new store in the place I live. I didn't exactly examine it before buying it (the price was only 35 NOK), therefore I was quite surprised when my older sister asked if the picture on the t-shirt was me! I looked at myself with the t-shirt on in the mirror, and could confirm it really looked like me..!

When I came home, my dad ("Portrait-like!") and younger brother asked me the same question. Mum and another sister were thinking the same. Every time I wear it, new questions come or a comment about the similarity. Not one disagrees.

... and I didn't even notice when buying it! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say I also find the picture on the t-shirt look like you Silje!(maybe someone took a picture of you and you didn't know, then printed you on a t-shirt)..I mean.. you never know these days!ü
Beautiful are you anyway!!!ü