Friday, August 26, 2005

Term has started...

Well... then the summer vacation came to its end and people from Sortland have already finished a whole week at school...
For me and those who are as old as I am, this week has been more special because we've started at a new school (videregående skole) with new teachers and new classmates. Yeah, it has been an interesting week...! Only four persons from my old class join me in the new one.... But luckily two of them are two of my best friends! :)
My teachers seem to be very clever and professional, and the class starts to act like a class (if you know what I mean...), which I think is very positive! :)

It doesn't seem like we have so much homework to do as last year either.... :)

~ Silje ~

2 comments:

Adi said...

fantastic blog....

Hi I am an Indian, lets be friends visit my blog:

http://blogadi.blogspot.com

rgds

ADi

Anonymous said...

You are a good girl and i love the name of your blog: "Made by God"- with a purpose. That`s for people in this time. Good luck, and God bless you!
Ragnhild