Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm back... And I'm looking for a new laptop...

Hi folks!!

I've been away for a long, long time...
But enough about that - I don't have time at the moment to tell you about anything that has happened during the last 6 weeks...

But: I'm looking for a new laptop...
And today I found this one (I discovered that my last favourite (Acer Aspire) didn't have firewire, etc...).
It's a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2085 - and it's not that expensive either. As I can see, it has "everything" that I need. The only thing I don't like, is the design - which I think is quite boring...

If anyone has any experiences with this laptop (or other Fujitsu Siemens laptops), please tell me!

I need it to:
  • edit films (with Studio 9...) (that's why I need 80 GB and 1024 MB RAM...)
  • write!
  • surf the internet (as quick as possible... ;P)
  • listen to music (not that important..)
  • look at pictures/photos, etc...
  • study French...
  • ... and a lot more that I don't remember at the moment...
Thanks! :)

1 comment:

SOLveig said...

velkommen tilbake.
og alt som fint e.

håpe livet smiler.
og at du smile. også i hjerte.

æ smile i alle fall når æ tenke på dæ, silje.

stå på.
med det du e og har.

klem fra solveig