Friday, September 01, 2006

Good things happens

During the last week, a lot of good things have happened.

E.g. last Friday, when I had a long talk about Jesus, God, the gospel, sin, the Old Testament, the New Testament (and the difference), ++, with a good friend.

Or Tuesday, when the school year's first praying meeting gathered six people - twice the number of people normally gathered last year.

Or yesterday, when a girl I often talk to at the bus, came together with me to 3pStation, our church's youth group.

Or today, when New Generation at my school arranged a stand in the canteen, which made our school mates in a good mood, and moreover gave a friend of me the ability to preach the gospel to some of her class mates.

:)

(Photo: Illustration)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ROCK's!!! You're real evangelist!

Idalexa said...

when you hear things like these. you just have to say: "hallelujah!"

Anonymous said...

Cool!

God is good.