Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out in the world

I've just finished a twelve year long epoch of my life. That just doesn't happen every day, but it's just happened. The day I've both dreaded and longed for has already passed. I've graduated! I've finished three years of upper secondary school, twelve years of roll calls, exams and loads of homework. But where am I heading now?

Some of my classmates have already moved to where they're going to study. I'm not leaving yet, but when I'm leaving, I go far... I'm heading for the other side of the line, to where it's colder the more south you go, where it's summer when we're freezing and beef is chewed all the time. Don't cry for me, Argentina! There's nothing to cry about; it'll be the year of my life!

In the meantime I enjoy the replacement of reading glasses with sun glasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I ever..?!So far..!! The people in Argentina are going to jump up to heaven after hearing who's coming!
Rest of us will wait until you come back again. After all we trust in GodÜ!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I left you a comment in you spanish blog. I hope you've already seen it. My name is Alain, from México. My english is not very well, but i'm doing my best this time. I just wanna say hello. and leave you my e-mail.

lancelott_1819@hotmail.com

DTB (Dios te Bendiga)
GBY (God Bless you

Idalexa said...

who knows? and that is really the beauty of it! it's so nice to not know what lies ahead of you :D only that it'll be really good!!

ragni said...

Siljevanilje!
I`ll bet you`ll be missed at Sortland! I bet it will be a great year with lots of new expiriences! God bless my dear friend!
Klem