Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thoughts about the weather

Everybody likes to talk about the weather. That's at least how it seems.
I love to talk about the weather when it is nice.
Now the weather is really nice!
It is actually quite hot here at the moment, maybe 1-2 degrees!
That is quite hot for being the combination North Norway and March!
But I was not going to talk about the temperature.
I'm going to talk about the weather - how it looks...

Sun!
Blue sky!

Snow that makes everything very light, shimmering, bright...

Bright, snowy mountains!

Sunglasses!!!

Good mood!


Actually some friends of mine basked in the sun today.
They lay on the paving stone outside the bus station.
In thick winter jackets.
I basked in the sun too while I waited for the bus to arrive.
But I sat on a bench.

Oh, I love North-Norway when the weather is like this!

(Picture taken from
"Sykkelsiden".)

No comments: