Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year!

School has started again, and most things seems to go back to normal after the holidays, though we're in a new year...

Normal... Hm... That's a boring word.

I hope this year might be unique, special, so I might, when 2008 comes, look back at this year, nodd and say I'm satisfied. I hope I'll say this have been a year where God has formed me the way He wanted. That I did the things He wanted me to do at the time He wanted me to do it. I hope I'll know Him more at the end of this year than at this very moment I'm writing this. I guess and believe I will.. It's not hard to get to know people better, you know... You just have to spend some time with them. Invest some time. Prioritate some time. Same thing with God. He has made it that easy. Time.

Time...

A word we can't get enough of. Though we really haven't discovered what it is. We only know what it does. We know we spend it whatever we're doing.

I want to spend my time without worrying about that I'm spending it...
If you know what I mean...

Anyway!
Wish you all a happy new year! I hope the year will be special, not just like all the others. I hope you'll continue walking. Be in progress. Be blessed. And so on...

:)

5 comments:

Joacim said...

2007 vil bli et fantastisk år. Et år med nye muligheter, nye utfordringer! Det blir bra?

Joacim said...

Det blir bra!

Det var ikke ment som et spørsmål. Hehe...

Gud er god.

PS: La deg til på siden min.

Anonymous said...

hei hei!
takk før koselig hilsen på min g.bok. =)
ja, ska førtelle om argentina til dæ, om det blir det da. æ tenke å kanskje ta et år i guatemala i min fremtid. må bare betale ned på låne å spare opp nån penga å reise før å sånt. så blir det bra.
det er bra du har førventinge til Gud det her året. han er med å gjør det til et godt år.

vær fortsatt i velsignelsen =)
god bless u ;)
smil

Anonymous said...

hei!
dårlige og gode nyheta:
æ reise ikke til søramerika før til påske neste år. =( det er veldig trist. har sett frem til å reise dit i over to år no.
go nyhet er at æ fløtte til tromsø igjen. kan jo være litt godt det.

smil

Anonymous said...

:)
Utrolig tankevekkende innlegg du skreiv der - blei skikkeli oppmuntra av å lese det!Og ja, jeg syns festivalen var FANTASTISK..fikk så mange gode møter med Gud, han sa så mange ting som passa perfekt inn i livet mitt..!
So I'm just happy:)

talast, klem Kristine