Saturday, October 06, 2007

Just for comparison

First picture showing Oslo Spektrum during a free concert the 18th of August featuring plenty of popular Norwegian pop idols, such as Kurt Nilsen, Alejandro Fuentes, Mira Craig, Tone Damli Aaberge, Espen Lind and Marion Ravn. Audience: about 4000 I guess.

Second and third picture showing Oslo Spektrum during a concert featuring Australian Hillsong United during Penecostal for all in Oslo two weeks ago. Audience: about 7000 I guess. The capacity of Oslo Spektrum is 8600 seated people (9700 if people stand). A ticket costed 200-250 NOK.



I think it's pretty cool that a Christian praise and worship band, though they're well known among Christians, gathers so many more people than all these Norwegian pop idols in one lot! I had a great time at both concerts, brought with me three cousins to the first one, but I really have to say the Hillsong United concert was the best. Best when it comes to both quality and contents. You should've been there too... ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillsong's lovsang og opplegget rundt dette kommer eg aldri til å glemme.
Bølgen, da alle tente mobben i mørke og ikke minst Guds Nærver...herlig=)

Idalexa said...

It was a pretty good concert! Loved it.. Actually, I was at another concert in Spektrum on saturday 29. sept. Dream Theater and Symphony X, and I think it was about the same amount of people (around 6000-7000). GREAT concert! Sindre Hellan got Michael Romeo's (the guitarguy in Symphony X) "plekter", and I got to hold it! Wicked! =)

Landry, Renée, and Baby Girl!!! said...

wow! that is amazingly huuuuge!
glad you had fun.

hope you don't mind me stopping by!

Silje Helene Kristin said...

Joy Renée: No, I don't mind at all! Welcome again :)))