Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Addicted to Ellos...

WARNING:
If you're male; I don't think this post is interesting for you...
It's not especially interesting anyway... ;)

Have you heard about Ellos?
It is a book-clothes-or-something-else-through-the-internet-or-the-post-shop...
I think it was a summerday about two years ago I recieved my first Ellos-catalogue. I sat back, looked through it and found a lot of cool clothes which I wanted to buy. They were quite cheap too, so I picked up the phone and ordered. A week later I recieved the clothes and nearly all of them fitted. But because of this nearly, I decided not to order anything from Ellos again. But everybody who likes buying clothes (and wear them) knows how difficult this is! Ellos always have sale and you often get things for free when you order...

So after that I ordered once again... and again... and again! Actually I liked one of the pair of jeans I bought so much, it ousted all its jeans-competitors of being my favourite pair. Later I bought another one...! A similar one...!
Well... anyway... I've noticed that I don't buy as much clothes as before! I buy more clothes at Ellos, yes, but not as often in ordinary stores. I wonder if this is because I buy clothes at Ellos (which I don't have to try on before buying them...), or if it's just because I'm tired of spending saturdays shopping....?!


In a few days I'll get some new clothes dropped in my post box... I hope they'll fit!

No comments: