Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hey! I'm in cyberspace!

This is quite exciting - I've never tried blogging before....
I hope it'll be fun, though...

Firstly: I'm a Norwegian girl, age 16, who, first of all, knows that she's made by God, creator of Heaven and Earth. (Genesis 1:1)

I know He loves me (John. 3:16) and never leaves me (Matt. 28:20).
I want you to know the same God I know, 'cause He loves you too - Jesus actually died in your place - He took your sin which separated you from God the Father. Now you actually can become God's child by just thank Him for his goodness he has shown and ask Him to become your Lord!
More about this later, of course :)

Secondly: To create a blog and write it in English, instead of Norwegian, makes me better to express myself in English.

Smile, be happy and enjoy life - you too are made by God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

veldig super blog Silje - stå på med å få spredt dette. Marita