Friday, July 20, 2007

I've got Harry Potter!


While thousands of Harry Potter books are locked in in bookstore basements in Oslo, and millions of people are waiting desperately to get one, I got my Harry Potter book today... one day before everybody else..! I'll say it again: People; I've got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I've got the last book which people are going crazy tonight to get! I haven't started reading much yet, only a page... I can tell there is a conversation going on between Severus Snape and someone else... If I want to, I can find out who's dying... If it's Harry Potter or Lord Voldemort. Or both. Or maybe they just become friends! ;-D

"Sorry I killed your parents, Harry!"
"Oh, nothing to worry about, Voldy, I didn't really know them anyway!"

But the funny thing is; when Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince came out two years ago, I got the book one day before everybody else that time too!! "Not to be delivered before the 21st of July" it said this time, and the-date-I-don't-remember-any-longer the last time...

I nearly didn't believe it when I found it in my mailbox today... But it's a fact; I've got Harry Potter!

... and tonight I'm going to read a chapter... or three...! ;)

No comments: