Sunday, February 05, 2006

Help.....!

Anyone who has got this feeling that they don't know what to blog about?
Well... I've got this feeling...
I just really don't know what to write about!

I've been thinking...
Maybe I should write poems?
Then I can write many (but small) posts...
But I don't feel like writing poems...
Maybe I should just write texts to pictures and photos?
I've already done a few times...

But I want to in a way share some of my life on my blog.
This blog.
But I still don't know what to write about.
Why?
Because I don't want this to be my published diary...
But maybe it helps just to write...?
Like I'm doing now?
Just write...?

Maybe some other bloggers have got this feeling themselves.
Maybe they read this and don't feel so alone anymore...
They don't feel miserable.
Because they see that you actually can write something without really having something to write!
Maybe they - like me - understand that it's just to write...!

Thanks for reading!
I've just created another post!

No comments: