Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter holiday...

Oh, what a wonderful Easter!!!
When we arrived in Lillestrøm (near Oslo) by the train the Thursday before last Thursday, we first met our uncle, Ole Petter - my Daddy's little brother. He took us to my Grandma's house where we ate a lovely dinner together with the rest of my uncle's family - his wife and four children (age 16, 14, 10-11 and 7-8) :)

Then we spent a whole day in Oslo trying to get a suit for my little brother who will be confirmated in June... We didn't find one. Hehe... (but we found one some days later in Lillestrøm, thanks to Solid :))

Then we were at my other Grandma's house. Saturday (not last) we were all invited to a family party. That was very cosy - I think we were about 18-19. My mummy's brother Geir & family, sister Veronica & family, a friend of one of my cousins, we, and of course my grandma. My sister Ruth Therese, who came from India the same day (she had practise (medicine) there for a month...) was there too :)

Some days later, after being at the first Grandma's house again, we drove to Bergen. That took a long time! And the car was little and narrow, and we were too big. But finally we were there. We lived in my aunt Camilla's house. They're six in the family, and we're five, so we slept everywhere. My father, for instance, slept in the entrance hall...

Then Wednesday - the Wedding Day!
Lovely wedding, to say it short. Picture will maybe come later.
The bride was very pretty - the dress was awsome! and the groom was handsome in a white suit. We were celebrating to 4 o'clock in the morning... A bit tired I was then, but anyway: I hope they'll live happily ever after :)

The rest of the holidays I met a lot of lovely people because we were at an Easter conference. There were about 4-500 there, and, yes!, I met a lot of new people too :) But many people I knew already, and was very happy to see again: Janne, Ragni, Anne Guro, Aleksander, Marit, Ruben, Rebekka, Line, Jeanett...

And then, very suddenly (or after travelling in ten hours with car, aeroplane and bus, I was home in North Norway again... Oh, unhappy day....

But the weather was very nice when I came up here! VERY nice! Wonderful!
And the holiday is not over for me yet! I start school at Monday which gives me 5 more days off...

1 comment:

Freddy said...

Sounds good!
I hope you enjoyed the "unstable" weather here i Bergen :P