Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Problems...

Recently I've had big problems with the blog...!
The template doesn't work as it should resulting in no link list, no Read more! links and no new photos added to the posts. It's quite frustrating!!! But one good thing about it all is that I have a template backup. So when there's one day possible to edit the template my link list, read more links and sitemeter will again turn up :)
Until that day.... Who knows!?!

Btw: If anyone recognizes this problem and knows how to deal with it; please let me know!!!

1 comment:

Freddy said...

Well!
I think you have to be very careful when you editing your Blog-design.
- if you loss some (div) or (/div>) or any tags at the template, the template will be messed! Remember also: any scripts "addons" should be placed as own tag in the design. I'm not sure: How or What you're using when you editing your template.

if you take a look on my Blog - then you will see everything has changed, btw i've used much time, like 4-5 months!