Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Up-Creative Festival has started!

The Up-Creative Festival has started!!! :)

Yesterday there was an opening show.
Song, dance, story telling, dress show, poems, praise...
I wore one of the dresses at the dress show :)
It was sooo pretty! In gold. In a light fabric.
I'm maybe going to borrow it for Ingrid & Johnny's
wedding the 12th. Maybe... :)

Today we've had...
a gallery, shops, stands, creating-with-
paper-stand, balloon-stand, dress show (again) and a
family show.

I instruct a dance group for girls age 9-12, and they were the first ones to perform.
They were very clever, I was so proud :) They danced to a song called "David" by
the young singer Lisa Børud.

Tonight it is consert with Rudi Myntevik! I bought his last CD plus the music
booklet today. The consert is going to be GREAT!!!

No comments: