Friday, June 09, 2006

"Hostfamily Placement"

Yesterday we got a letter from STS with a sheet of paper with the heading HOSTFAMILY PLACEMENT. It said that during our (Siri and me) stay in Saint Malo, we're going to live at Marie Baelen's place. I'm really curious about who this person is... Is she old? Young? Does she have a family? Is she nice and kind? Is she a bit cool and crazy? Is she, does she, how, or, if....?
We'll wait and see... There were no photos or other information about her, only an address and a telephone number. But I don't dare to take a call... But I'm curious! Actually that curious that I yesterday searched Google for "Marie Baelen". I got three hits. Unfortunately, none of them could be her. (One of the Marie Baelens lived in France at the middle of the 1800s... hehe! I chose to believe that she wasn't the right Marie... ;P)
Only 24 days left now!!!

No comments: