Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I need a new computer...

My recent computer has unfortunately seen better days, and luckily the seller has offered to take it back as he know more about how to fix computer problems than I do...

Yesterday I spent some time researching lap-tops at the internet, and I found an Acer that I liked quite a lot.
I just wonder if anybody out there has any good or bad experiences with Acer...?

It's an Acer Aspire 1642ZWLMI. (Read more at "Elprice")

At the moment I don't have enough money to buy it, but when summer's finished, I'm back from France, and have spent three weeks working during the vacation, I probably can buy it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kjøp dæ Mac. sir ikke mer..

Anonymous said...

Har selv en Acer Aspire 5510. Denne er veldig god, så da blir den du ser på enda bedre.....løp og kjøp sier jeg. Billig også. Sjekk bare komplett, elkjop psdata og mpx......prisene kan variere.