Saturday, May 06, 2006

Springtime!!!

Here in North-Norway, "spring" sometimes doesn't exist. Season just switches from winter to summer.
BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!
It has to be the most summerly spring I've ever experienced here in Norway!
I don't even need a jacket!
A t-shirt is good enough!
WOW!
And I'm getting sun-tanned! In early May!
Unbelievable!

The trees are green. Soon...

For comparison:
Last year, at the 15th of May, it snowed.
My father went skiing in the garden.
My little sister made a snowman.
I made a film of it all. So people can believe me in the future...

But it's May!
It's green!
It's wonderful!


"I'm walking on sunshine, oh-oh-oh...!"


Btw: Nice drawing?!? ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, we have the same blog template. Cool!

You're right, though. Spring is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

heia!
åh, ja det er deilig med sol og vår. =) her på sørlandet er alt fantastisk. e på vei ut no. ska sitte i sola å lese til eksamen.

i går hadde vi gatemøte i egersund (rogaland). det va kjempe gøy. det va ikke så mange, men de som va likte det. vi hadde ikke så masse, men vi selgte vafla. så da..

solsmil fra sørlandet.

Unknown said...

Oh, I was just blog-hopping and came across your blog. And you're right. We do have a lot in common.
Since I noticed we had the same template and that we're both Christians, I thought I'd leave you a comment. You were also posting about springtime on the same day I did.
The similarities are almost uncanny. :)

Unknown said...

I live about 2 to 3 hours away from Chicago in the third-largest city in Illinois. It's nice because it's not too small, and Chicago is only a short drive away when I need a "big-city fix" for a day or weekend.
I'd love to live in Chicago someday. It's a dream of mine to work at the Chicago Tribune.

Idalexa said...

I love spring when it's hot. Soaking up the sun, enjoying life and the creation made by the creator. A great season to watch the beautiful nature in vesterålen. Jey!

I'd love it if you'd join us on 16th may. We really need people just to be there. started planning this yesterday, but I'm sure we'll make it just in time=)

Can't remember if I told you about it. Anyway, we're gonna have a partytent or two in the parking spot outside Loftet and give out free coffee and evangelism booklets. Twister and music will be there as entertaining. Spread this out!