Saturday, May 27, 2006

Visiting visitors from England

Today my uncle, aunt and aunt's mother from England visited my home place with the Hurtigruta. We visited them at the ship "Midnatsol" ("Midnight Sun").

It was great seeing them again! I haven't seen my uncle and aunt since they were here for Christmas, and my aunt's mother I haven't seen since last summer. They're having a holiday on the Hurtigrute (kind of cruise ship) and started yesterday from Tromsø. At Tuesday they're in Bergen, and will then go back to England again.

We were only together for less than three hours (we took the ship together with them from Sortland to Stokmarknes) and I really wanted to go with them all the way to Svolvær, and from there take a bus home again at night... But my parents didn't think that was a good idea - we still have a lot to do before me brother's confirmation next weekend...

But it really was great to see them, though time shouldn't have passed that fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before they come next time, you can invite them to stay & live in North Norway.:)